Online Claim Forms

Please select one of the following options:


IF YOUR POLICY REFERENCE STARTS WITH MC, YT, PW, SC, RB, BN or DY - register your claim by logging into your account and selecting 'Make a Claim'. Login to your account here.

IF YOUR POLICY IS IN ANY OTHER FORMAT please register your claim here.


Iphone X Mockup In Portrait Position Against A Blur Background 25030